by Vincent Gaudiuso
Vincent Gaudiuso is a Partner in Buchbinder’s New Jersey office, bringing more than 20 years of experience. He provides audit, tax, financial systems and other consulting services for employee benefit plans, non-profits, individuals and privately held and family-owned businesses.
As Quality Control Partner, Vincent makes sure the firm’s policies and procedures are in compliance with professional standards, including providing the firm with technical updates, training and research with respect to audit and accounting matters, and oversight of the firm’s system of quality control over the audit practice.
For Vincent, giving a simple response to what would appear to be a simple question probably results in an incorrect answer most of the time. That’s why he prefers to thoroughly learn the details of an issue before responding to a client with a solution.
- Long Island University, BS in Accounting
- Fordham University, MS in Taxation
Services & Industries
- Advisory & Consulting
- Audit & Assurance
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Labor Unions
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Peer Review
- Privately Held & Family-Owned Business
- Public Companies
- Reviews & Compilations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, National Peer Review Committee Member
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants, Peer Review Committee Member
- New York
- New Jersey