by Jeffrey J. Cronin
Jeffrey J. Cronin
Jeffrey Cronin is a Partner in Buchbinder’s New York office. He provides audit, review and compilation services, as well as tax services and consulting to non-profit organizations and privately held and family-owned businesses. A certified fraud examiner, Jeffrey offers a variety of forensic services, including audit and litigation support. He specializes in the jewelry, plumbing, building maintenance and insurance industries.
Consulting with partners on high-risk areas, communicating with staff and clients before and throughout the audit or assurance process is how Jeffrey makes sure engagements run smoothly and are done the right way.
College of the Holy Cross, BA in Economics/Accounting
Services & Industries
- Audit & Assurance
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Privately Held & Family-Owned Business
- Reviews & Compilations
- Valuation Litigation & Forensic
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- New York
- New Jersey