Come Work with Us
The Firm seeks an Administrative Assistant to provide support in a variety of clerical functions in our Bethesda, MD office. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
- Type correspondence, invoices, and reports
- Prepare presentation materials using Microsoft PowerPoint
- File using digital document management system; offsite storage management of paper documents.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Tax collation and processing
- Financial statement processing
- Make partner and staff travel arrangements
- Maintain office supplies
- Maintain office equipment (copiers, printers, etc.)
- Reception duties
- Liaise with building personnel
- Notarize documents, as needed
- 2+ years experience as a receptionist or administrative assistant, preferably in a public accounting setting
- Strong administrative skills (Type 60+ wpm, organized, etc)
- Personable, friendly, and professional demeanor
- Ability to manage the needs of multiple partners at once.
- Minimum High School diploma required; AA in a business field preferred
- English fluency with excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Mastery of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required; knowledge of Dash a plus
- Adaptability to new software and technology
- Strong attention to detail
The Firm seeks Semi-Senior Staff Accountants for the New York office to perform external audit functions, with a focus on employee benefit plans, non-profits, labor unions, and real estate clients. The candidates will work alongside staff, managers, and partners, and will be provided with mentorship and ongoing feedback to promote learning and growth.
The Firm seeks an experienced Manager for the Little Falls, NJ Office to oversee and review preparation of primarily high net worth individual returns, as well as some partnership and corporate returns. The candidate will work alongside staff, managers, and partners, and will be provided with training and ongoing feedback to promote learning and growth. (more…)
The Firm seeks an experienced and energetic Marketing Manager to support and manage the Firm’s marketing activities and practice management reporting. This position reports to two partners who oversee the Marketing function and will be afforded clerical support from administrative staff. This position may be based in any of our three offices.
The Firm seeks a fulltime Audit Intern to perform a variety of client services, including attest, accounting, and tax services. The candidate will work alongside senior staff, managers, and partners, and will be provided with ongoing feedback to promote learning and growth. This position is available in our Little Falls, NJ office.
The Firm seeks Tax Interns to assist in the preparation of individual, partnership, and corporate tax returns for approximately 2 months during the summer. The candidates will work alongside junior and senior staff, managers, and partners, and will be provided with ongoing feedback to promote learning and growth. Tax interns may be considered for subsequent employment opportunities. Positions are based in our New York, NY office or our Little Falls, NJ office.
- Work with staff to prepare individual, partnership, and corporate tax returns, as well as necessary extensions.
- Prioritize work according to filing deadlines and workflow demands.
- Maintain organized and neat work areas so that workpapers and files can be easily reviewed by others.
- Carry out office duties, including copying, faxing, scanning.
- Special projects, as needed.
- Keep colleagues, managers and partners informed of progress and the need to make adjustments to scheduled work.
- Represent the Firm in a positive light by maintaining a professional demeanor, dress, and attitude at all times.
- 3+ years of undergraduate education with a major in accounting, CPA track.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Ability to commit full-time (9:00 AM- 5:30 PM).
The Firm seeks Staff Accountants in the Bethesda, MD, Little Falls, NJ, and New York, NY offices to perform external audit functions. Candidates will work alongside senior staff, managers, and partners, and will be provided with mentorship and ongoing feedback to promote learning and growth.
The Firm seeks Staff Tax Accountants to prepare corporate and individual tax returns. Candidates will work alongside junior and senior staff, managers, and partners, and will be provided with mentorship and ongoing feedback to promote learning and growth. Positions are available in the New York, NY and Little Falls, NJ offices.