At Buchbinder, our new hires are the future of our firm. We are constantly looking for outgoing, team-oriented candidates with a strong background and interest in accounting to join our offices in New York City; Little Falls, New Jersey; and Bethesda, Maryland. Whether you are seeking a tax internship or an entry level position, our firm offers engaging opportunities to launch your career.
Buchbinder is a diverse community of highly skilled individuals, each of whom brings unique talents, skills, and perspectives. Our partners and staff are drawn from varied backgrounds, but each complements the other as individuals committed to achieving a common goal, the highest standards in work product and client service.
Our partners are at the vanguard of our commitment to excellence, not only in client service but with our staff as well. They pay close attention to detail, working hands-on with our staff, and have decades of technical knowledge to impart to the next generation. We are proud that many of our clients have been with us for nearly four generations and many of our partners began their careers at Buchbinder right after graduating college.
Staff at Buchbinder generally specialize in audit or tax services. We offer team members a broad learning experience within these areas – working side by side with their peers and supervisors. We believe this approach provides the most effective staff development and enables individuals to take on greater challenges over time.
Come meet us! We will be visiting several area college campuses this fall. Stop by our table to learn more about opportunities at Buchbinder.
- 9/10/19 - SUNY Binghamton, Midsize Night
- 9/12/19 - Fairleigh Dickinson University, Florham Campus, Accounting and Finance Networking and Recruiting Event
- 9/12/19 - Fordham University, Rose Hill Campus, Accounting and Finance Career Fair
- 9/16/19 - University of Maryland, College Park Campus, Accounting Career Fair
- 9/19/19 - Montclair State University, Accounting and Financial Services Career and Internship Fair
- 9/20/19 - University of Maryland, College Park Campus, Smith Undergraduate Career Fair
- 9/25/19 - Hofstra University, Accounting Career Fair
- 9/27/19 - New York State Society of CPAs, New York City, Accounting Career Fair
- 10/30/19 - Bowie State University, Career Expo
To apply for an internship or entry level position, please view our Open Positions. We encourage students from all schools to apply. If you would like more information about our recruiting process, contact Ilana Kriegsman, our Human Resources Director.
Buchbiner Tunick & Company LLP is an equal opportunity employer.
Buchbinder draws from a talent pool of accounting and tax college students and graduates based in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C., to serve labor unions, non-profit organizations and privately held and family-owned business clients nationally.
Looking to launch your career with an accounting position focused on your growth? You’ve found it with us. At Buchbinder, we provide extensive training and mentoring to offer you a wide range of experience.