The Firm seeks Tax Interns to assist in the preparation of individual, partnership, and corporate tax returns for approximately 2 months during the summer. The candidates will work alongside junior and senior staff, managers, and partners, and will be provided with ongoing feedback to promote learning and growth. Tax interns may be considered for subsequent employment opportunities. Positions are based in our New York, NY office or our Little Falls, NJ office.
- Work with staff to prepare individual, partnership, and corporate tax returns, as well as necessary extensions.
- Prioritize work according to filing deadlines and workflow demands.
- Maintain organized and neat work areas so that workpapers and files can be easily reviewed by others.
- Carry out office duties, including copying, faxing, scanning.
- Special projects, as needed.
- Keep colleagues, managers and partners informed of progress and the need to make adjustments to scheduled work.
- Represent the Firm in a positive light by maintaining a professional demeanor, dress, and attitude at all times.
- 3+ years of undergraduate education with a major in accounting, CPA track.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Ability to commit full-time (9:00 AM- 5:30 PM).