The Firm seeks Tax Interns to assist in the preparation of corporate and individual tax returns for approximately 2 months leading up to the October 15, 2022 filing deadline. The candidates will work alongside junior and senior staff, managers, and partners, and will be provided with ongoing feedback to promote learning and growth. Tax interns may be considered for subsequent employment opportunities. Opportunities may be available in our New York, NY, Little Falls, NJ, and Bethesda, MD offices.
- Work with staff to prepare corporate and individual tax returns.
- Prioritize work according to filing deadlines and workflow demands.
- Maintain organized and neat work areas so that workpapers and files can be easily reviewed by others.
- Carry out office duties, including copying, faxing, scanning.
- Special projects, as needed.
- Keep colleagues, managers and partners informed of progress and the need to make adjustments to scheduled work.
- Represent the Firm in a positive light by maintaining a professional demeanor, dress, and attitude at all times.
- 3+ years of undergraduate education with a major in accounting, CPA track.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Ability to commit to 15-20 hours/week