The Firm seeks an experienced and energetic Marketing Manager to support and manage the Firm’s marketing activities and practice management reporting. This position reports to two partners who oversee the Marketing function and will be afforded clerical support from administrative staff. This position may be based in any of our three offices.
- Maintaining a detailed pipeline of prospects for the Firm
- Preparing practice management and sales reports
- Executing on the fulfillment of marketing mailings, direct mail campaigns, and email campaigns
- Researching and posting relevant materials to social media
- Maintenance and updating of the Firm’s website
- Creating and maintaining client/prospect profiles in the firm’s CRM and practice management database
- Tracking results of various marketing activities (Web, Social Media, Events)
- Coordinate events, attend events when appropriate, and maintain adequate marketing materials for events
- Coordinate with Human Resources department to advance the Firm’s recruiting brand through campus presence, social media company profiles, development of recruitment branding content, and participation in relevant surveys and lists.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field.
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in a marketing role, including leadership experience; experience in a professional services firm is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and various social media platforms, and adept at learning new technologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Approachable and inclusive demeanor
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Flexibility to travel 10% of the year.