Client Bookkeeper – NJ
The Firm seeks a Bookkeeper to address a variety of client bookkeeping needs. This position is based in our Little Falls, NJ office and may require local travel to clients.
- Prepare 1099s and W-2s
- Prepare write-ups, as needed
- Post entries to GL
- Prepare bank deposits and bank reconciliations
- Process payroll
- Prepare sales tax and payroll tax returns
- Issue checks
- Maintain frequent contact with client personnel by phone and e-mail
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Administrative and clerical internal function, as needed.
- 0-3 years’ bookkeeping experience
- Academic familiarity with basic bookkeeping tasks
- Ability to manage multiple clients at once.
- Minimum one year of academic experience toward an Associate’s degree in business or accounting
- Personable, friendly, and professional demeanor
- English fluency with excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Experience with QuickBooks, Creative Solutions, Quicken, ADP and PayChex preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required
- Flexibility to travel throughout New York City