Come Work with Us
The Firm seeks an experienced Bookkeeper to address a variety of client bookkeeping needs. This position is based in our Little Falls office. Responsibilities:
- Post entries to GL
- Prepare bank deposits and bank reconciliations
- Process payroll
- Prepare sales tax and payroll tax returns
- Issue checks
- Maintain frequent contact with client personnel by phone and e-mail
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Administrative and clerical internal function, as needed.
- 5-10 years bookkeeping experience in a public accounting setting
- Strong familiarity with payroll, payroll tax, and sales tax
- Ability to manage multiple clients at once.
- Minimum Associate's degree in business or accounting required
- Certified Bookkeeper preferred
- Personable, friendly, and professional demeanor
- English fluency with excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Mastery of QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel required
- Familiarity with Creative Solutions, Quicken, ADP and PayChex preferred
- Flexibility to travel throughout New York City and Northern NJ
Buchbinder Tunick & Company LLP has been engaged by a highly reputable, large International Labor Organization in the Metro DC area to source qualified candidates for an Assistant Controllership role with the organization. The Organization seeks an experienced Assistant Controller to maintain and oversee the accounting and bookkeeping functions under the supervision of the Controller. The position is based in the Metro DC area, and does not require travel. Read Full Description...
The Firm seeks an experienced Audit Manager for our Bethesda, MD office to oversee audit engagements that include diverse for-profit client engagements, labor unions and non-profit audits, and employee benefit plan audits. The candidate will work alongside partners and will oversee and help to develop less experienced staff. The ideal candidate should have entrepreneurial instincts that could lead to a path at the partner level. Read Full Description...
The Firm seeks a Payroll Auditor to conduct payroll compliance audits of contributing employers on behalf of multi-employer benefit funds. The candidate will work alongside staff, managers, and partners, and will be provided with mentorship and ongoing feedback to promote learning and growth. This position is based in the Bethesda, Maryland office. Read Full Description...
The Firm seeks an experienced Senior Accountant for the Bethesda, MD office to prepare and review high net worth individual, partnership, and S-corp tax returns. The candidate will work alongside staff, managers, and partners, and will be provided with mentorship, training and ongoing feedback to promote learning and growth. Read Full Description...
The Firm seeks a Senior Staff Accountant for the New York office to perform external audit functions, with a focus on employee benefit plans. The candidates will work alongside staff, managers, and partners, and will be provided with mentorship and ongoing feedback to promote learning and growth. Read Full Description...