President Signs Sweeping Tax Overhaul Bill into Law
On December 20th, 2017, Congress approved the final version of the “Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.” Earlier today, President Trump signed this bill into law. This is the first major tax overhaul since Ronald Reagan was president. It will have far-reaching effects on all individuals and businesses.
Please click below for a special report on key aspects of the law and how they may impact you.
- Author: Angela Juvelis, Audit Manager Included in the Tax …Read More »
- Author: Iris Chang, Tax Supervisor The United States Supreme Court has …Read More »
- There are changes to the Form 5500 each year. For …Read More »
- IR 2018-117, May 2018 IRS has issued a Fact Sheet …Read More »
- Warning! The Internal Revenue Service recently announced that criminals are …Read More »