President Signs Sweeping Tax Overhaul Bill into Law
On December 20th, 2017, Congress approved the final version of the “Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.” Earlier today, President Trump signed this bill into law. This is the first major tax overhaul since Ronald Reagan was president. It will have far-reaching effects on all individuals and businesses.
Please click below for a special report on key aspects of the law and how they may impact you.
- As a result of rising facility costs, many nonprofits throughout …Read More »
- On December 22, 2017, President Trump signed the massive federal …Read More »
- By Angela Juvelis, CPA, Senior Audit Manager Many employer-sponsored 401(k) …Read More »
- Most of us will depend on defined contribution plans, such …Read More »
- How Can You Prevent Employee Fraud? One of the biggest …Read More »