President Signs Sweeping Tax Overhaul Bill into Law
On December 20th, 2017, Congress approved the final version of the “Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.” Earlier today, President Trump signed this bill into law. This is the first major tax overhaul since Ronald Reagan was president. It will have far-reaching effects on all individuals and businesses.
Please click below for a special report on key aspects of the law and how they may impact you.
- Click the link below for a comprehensive guide to the …Read More »
- Small business owners and self-employed individuals who are looking to …Read More »
- On December 15th, 2017 the House and Senate conference committee …Read More »
- It Depends on the State All fifty states and the …Read More »
- There are various practices that retirement plan sponsors can utilize …Read More »