We offer a full suite of comprehensive tax services, including:
- Federal tax planning, compliance and consulting
- State and local tax services (SALT)
- Federal estate and gift tax services
Audit & Assurance
Our partners have extensive technical expertise in the following areas:
- Reviews and compilations
- Agreed-upon procedures
Advisory & Consulting
To help you grow your business and stay compliant, we provide a wide array of advisory and consulting services such as:
- Audit support services
- Internal audit services
- Business management advisory services
Privately Held & Family-Owned Businesses
From start-ups to more established companies, we work with a variety of businesses, including:
- Media and entertainment
- Professional service firms
- Real estate
Employee Benefit Plans
We provide services for the following types of plans:
- Defined benefit plans
- Multi-employer benefit plans
- 401(k) and 403(b) plans
With decades of experience, our partners offer a variety of services to labor unions, including:
- Audit and assurance
- Payroll compliance
- Annual DOL and IRS filings
l truly value working with Buchbinder because I know that l am getting good advice and l feel like they actually care about helping me take care of my company. Whether they are helping me work through new regulations, like the recent Frank Dodd Act or an audit, they are patient, responsive, and unwavering in their support and service.
Hope Webster, Cornerstone Global Commodities LLC
Since we started our relationship with Buchbinder in 1975, they have been more than just accountants; they have been partners in our business. They have gone out of their way to learn our business and industry, and at times it feels like they know it as well or better than us.
Joel Weiss, Owner
Our needs are not 9-5. There is always someone at Buchbinder available to pick up the phone and get back to us right away- even in the evenings and on the weekends. It almost feels like they are our in-house accountants, not our public accounting firm.
Joel Weiss, Owner
Buchbinder is a vast resource for us, not only during our annual audit but throughout the year. Their advice has always proven invaluable to us.
Michael Barreiro, VP Operations, Manhattan Institute
Buchbinder has been by my side for over 10 years. After selling my business, I wanted to make sure I could keep as much as possible for my children and grandchildren. Buchbinder's guidance has not only helped me keep more of what I have earned, but they helped me establish a sizeable donor advised Charitable Trust as part of my overall estate plan. Their detail orientation, tax knowledge and service have far exceeded my expectations. I now have some peace of mind knowing that my family set.
As a third party administrator, we have exposure to a lot of CPA firms. Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of working with Buchbinder. They are easy to work with and truly have a deep understanding of employee benefit plans and Taft Hartley plans. Their extensive knowledge and proactive approach have helped our mutual clients stay on top of important changes resulting in more efficient service, better results and reduced time overall for all parties involved.
Linda Kellner, Executive Vice-President, Savasta and Company, Inc.
RECENT NEWS & POSTSVIEW ALL -
- 02/23/2017in BlogThe majority of the U.S. Department of Labor’s complex regulations mandating fiduciary status for individuals dealing with retirement investment decision-making involve investment advisors. But, the regulations which are scheduled to take effect on April 10, 2017, also require plan sponsors to take certain steps. Remember, plan sponsors are always ...
- 02/22/2017in BlogIn late 2015, IRS Notice 2015-82 increased the de minimis safe harbor for deducting (rather than capitalizing) the amounts paid to acquire, produce or improve tangible property. The increase is from $500 to $2,500 per item for small businesses that don’t have “applicable financial statements.” This article explains the new notice’s benefits and req...